As Agora’s Full Stack Developer you will be in a high-impact role in the continued development of Agora’s SaaS Solution for the world’s leading real estate investment firms and funds.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our core R&D team, to grow with us and to be one of the first employees of a world class company
- Experience working with React.
- Experience working with backend technologies, (Nodejs a big plus).
- Experience working with data and preprocessing data (a plus).
- Experience working with financial system integrations (a plus).
- Experience with a CI/CD pipeline and DevOps tools (a plus).
- Have a very strong analytical skills and a make decisions based on data.
- Have an amazing prioritization skills and can communicate those decisions to other stakeholders in a clear, friendly, manner.
Ideally, you'll bring:
- Your engineering skills to fit into all of our technology stack and improve of our app and our internal products.
- Your engineering skills to improve our inside data automation software of the company.
- Experience in building financial products - a plus
- Experience in establishing integrations with other systems - a big plus.
- Experience in building products which utilize large amounts of data e.gCRMs, ERPs, Accounting Systems, etc. - a big plus
- Experience in dealing with complex onboarding processes with large clients - a big plus.
We care about:
- Accountability - we can trust you to take ownership of your tasks from A-Z.
- Agility and adaptability - we can trust you to get things done, learn what it takes on your own, and adapt to a very dynamic environment.
- Communication - you are able to successfully communicate complex issues and problems.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving capabilities.
To apply, drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com