We're Agora, an early-stage Fintech startup based in TLV on a mission to revolutionize the way Real Estate firms and investors manages their capital. Our Investment Management software help companies raise and preserve more capital by automating their back-office operations, increase their investors' satisfaction, and provide them with advanced tools for better marketing efforts.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Agora, you will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches, managing and maintaining a clear stability image of the system, and building automated tests to handle scale. You’ll need to have great technical skills, prior experience testing business products, and a comprehensive understanding of QA workflow and technology in general.
- At least 3 years experience working as a QA engineer
- Experience in running manual tests on web applications
- You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems (Big Plus)
- Love of process, documentation, and methodology
- User Experience oriented, with a true passion for quality
- Organized, independent, and eager to learn
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you! drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com